Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Texture in Time Art Show

Announcement- You all know that I have been working very hard at my other profession (photography) for the past few years. I was invited by the Olive Branch Art Gallery in downtown Overland Park to display some of my work. Good timing after being published on three covers of a local KC magazine during the past year or so. 

Momentum, momentum....So, my friends and family, there will be an opening at Olive Branch Gallery featuring selected Kansas City artists and I am one of the lucky participants to be invited to this great event! This gallery also has lots of fine jewelry, clothes, hand crafted furniture and other visual artists. Here is the date and address:
 

"Texture In Time"
May 8th from 7:00 - 9:00 PM @ 7915 Santa Fe Drive, Overland Park, KS.
http://www.olivebranchartgallery.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment